Current Opening: WordPress Content Writer (Pay per article)
WP Tracer, a budding WordPress tutorial and resources website, is searching for a web content writer.
- Type: Internship
- Workplace: Remote
- Timing: Flexible
- Payment: Per article basis
- Creating, proofreading, and publishing content related to WordPress, WordPress plugins, WordPress themes, SEO, and more
- Creating featured images, and blog graphics using Canva
- You can see the articles published on our website to get a glimpse of what you have to write.
Qualifications and skills required
- Good command of written English
- Prior basic experience with the WordPress dashboard, SEO and content writing.
What do we offer?
- Canva Pro for editing images
- Constant support and feedback on content writing and SEO
- You’ll learn the basics of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and the basics of overall digital marketing
- You’ll be paid on a per word/ per article basis. (NPR. 500 per 1000 words or similar).
How does the process work?
We provide you with content topics and samples. You need to do the required research and come up with new, fresh, and engaging content. There is no pressure from our side, you take your time, write when you’re free, and come up with beautiful content.
Note: You’ll have to write only 3-4 articles per month during your free time.
If you’re interested, please apply using the form below. If you’re shortlisted, we will get back to you within 3 days of your application.
(Please proceed with this form only if you are a Nepali citizen.)